Pokermanz Pokermanz

Well made animation, good quality voice acting, but the basic concept of this is so dead. Mashing 4-5 funny artists' style and humor into 1 flash is really unoriginal and pretty unfunny (at least for me, cause it's too obvious who you were copying). And also this "Ass(h) walking with dumbfuk Pikachu" scene has also became such a cliche... Sorry, I gave you a 5 for the overall production, cause it's an eye/earcandy, but plot and humor deserves nothing mention worthy...

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Who's styles? O.o

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

*brony hate speech here*
*praising the actual animation here*
*rating it funny and accurate here*
*last spit of brony hate here*

Bravo!

BallAHolic Intro BallAHolic Intro

Just saying...

sonic hedgehog hero pt 1 sonic hedgehog hero pt 1

Woah!

Pretty glitchy... that's all I have to say, but it's a nice try, try to improve it first ;)

Gravinity Gravinity

What a game!

Whoa! This is some good passtime game and is hard to play =) Challenging and fun. And a smart solution for the faster load to ask whether you want music or not =) (and you've got a neutral point here, cause I hate this so called music you put into it xD) Nice job!

Tori's Guide to Furries Tori's Guide to Furries

Wow!

Actually I'm a furry too, but I din't know most of these things. Thanks for the info. Now I feel more selfconfident =] I was a little bit affraid of what would others say, or what if a furry hater comes by me in secondlife =S Jeez... Now I'll tell all my freinds about these things whenever this topic'll pop up (in real life)
And for the variety of the furries: I'm 17 years old, I like music from the ORE (Metal & Rock ^_^') I'm from Hungary, (of course i'm still studying and i want to study to Osaka's university...), I have more real friends than I could count on the gypsum ceeling's holes and much more pals =3
I wish there was more hungarian furries =[ I've made a group for us in SL and i think we have around 50-60 members and 20 of them are pretty active ;]
We always extend our palettes, just don't forget to mix more colours! =D

Groove2This-Metaljonus Groove2This-Metaljonus

The intro kind of reminds me of Kraftwerk's Autobahn, but after that it's just some metally awesomeness. Thanks for pleasing my ears!

Metaljonus responds: