sonic hedgehog hero pt 1 sonic hedgehog hero pt 1

Woah!

Pretty glitchy... that's all I have to say, but it's a nice try, try to improve it first ;)

Gravinity Gravinity

What a game!

Whoa! This is some good passtime game and is hard to play =) Challenging and fun. And a smart solution for the faster load to ask whether you want music or not =) (and you've got a neutral point here, cause I hate this so called music you put into it xD) Nice job!

Tori's Guide to Furries Tori's Guide to Furries

Wow!

Actually I'm a furry too, but I din't know most of these things. Thanks for the info. Now I feel more selfconfident =] I was a little bit affraid of what would others say, or what if a furry hater comes by me in secondlife =S Jeez... Now I'll tell all my freinds about these things whenever this topic'll pop up (in real life)
And for the variety of the furries: I'm 17 years old, I like music from the ORE (Metal & Rock ^_^') I'm from Hungary, (of course i'm still studying and i want to study to Osaka's university...), I have more real friends than I could count on the gypsum ceeling's holes and much more pals =3
I wish there was more hungarian furries =[ I've made a group for us in SL and i think we have around 50-60 members and 20 of them are pretty active ;]
We always extend our palettes, just don't forget to mix more colours! =D

Riff Off Riff Off

Awwww

I've expected more... =[ It was hard to controll... =P As ciddxx said you'd better separate the arrows. And put more grapics into the background, that would make it more friendly. Anyway I enjoyed it cause I'm a DDR maniac xD

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Very impressive!

Nice work! There's just one thing: it got Suffering taste...

Mario Snake Mario Snake

Easter Egg???

The Flash was the easter egg. Sry but this is not the flash thet NG PPL'd like

jackash101 responds:

What, if you're saying the flash is the easter egg, then you're wrong. Easter eggs are hidden extras in a movie/game. Maybe if you clicked about a bit you might find it, might.

Killed Once. Killed Again Killed Once. Killed Again

LoL

It's got a Joecartoon feeling but it's got all my 5... :D
Well done!

trace sphere trace sphere

:DDDD

Next time, u could make a better look game... but this wasn't a crap tooo.... :D

Look Up! Look Up!

-<<Retro>>-

Good old fashion game with turd graphics... but I voted 2 (cause loony tunes =D)

Future Ball Future Ball