Pokermanz Pokermanz

Well made animation, good quality voice acting, but the basic concept of this is so dead. Mashing 4-5 funny artists' style and humor into 1 flash is really unoriginal and pretty unfunny (at least for me, cause it's too obvious who you were copying). And also this "Ass(h) walking with dumbfuk Pikachu" scene has also became such a cliche... Sorry, I gave you a 5 for the overall production, cause it's an eye/earcandy, but plot and humor deserves nothing mention worthy...

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Who's styles? O.o

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

*brony hate speech here*
*praising the actual animation here*
*rating it funny and accurate here*
*last spit of brony hate here*

Bravo!

BallAHolic Intro BallAHolic Intro

Just saying...

Shinobi Noir- Ch 1 Shinobi Noir- Ch 1

Weird Japanese

Please don't write non-japanese stuff in hiragana! It's %u30CE%u30A4%u30EB. And shinobi is not written with the first available kanji the imei throws out. It's %u5FCD%u3073. Please correct these. They are pretty big mistakes if you wanted to write these properly.

Kel-chan responds:

i know- i meant to put it in katakana- i'll admit i was lazy and used the loop from the first episode but meh- i'll fix it in the next one if I make one

actually i'll probably just take it out since it's made for anglos anyways

Birth of Balance Birth of Balance

Why?

Nice animation for a newcomer, but why is it necessary to say "be gentle"? I'll never know...

Pranky Fistpumps Pranky Fistpumps

ERm

Nice animation, original characters, but please, get a proloader!!!!

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

So Damn Right!

You're mostly just wasting your time, but still you're too right to be shut up and too bright to be ignored. I'm impressed as always =)

TastelessCandy - Ep5 TastelessCandy - Ep5

You're so right!

Most of the people act like the "TV Dog", it's a shame... But you've go the point and the characters were nice too =) Great job!

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Brilliant as always!

I'd love to give you 100 on this flash, but the voting tab can only count up to 5 unfortunatelly... Really, I'm impressed that you can animate this precisely and smoothly. I love all your work, and I can only say this: Keep up the good work and never listen to anyone abusing yourwork, they must be blind or total jerks... =D

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

999999999999...9 out of 10

Not just because I'm a Nintendo addict, but the flash was very well animated, had a good plot and reminds or teaches the name of the game creator mastermind's name to anyone who watches your flash. Great job =]